After several requests for new, or tweaked, features in our metering plugin MIDIVU we decided to make our private version available which has some of the things people been asking for.
It’s a short list of features but it takes the whole thing to another level. We’ve been using this in our live performances for about 6 month and haven’t had any problems so even if there hasn’t been a real beta test we’re pretty shure it’s working.
- Choose between VU, PEAK or PPM metering.
- Reworked the midi filtering for better metering
- Stereo version
We tried to straight out some of the infamous bugs in Noisebud Burt. We haven’t been able to beta test this release (it’s a couple of busy weeks right now) but we removed the preset handling system which caused most of the bugs, hopefully this will be more stable, but you will have no presets. Try it out and please let us know if it work better for you.
Do not upgrade if Burt already does work for you, there’s nothing new.
Yes, it’s here. Electronic punk at its best, eat it while it’s hot.
Johannes are playing live with his project Odex as part of the Norbergfestival evening the 7th of Mars at Slakthuset in Stockholm. The main act is Black Sun Empire so everything is set for a epic, memorable evening.
We’re featured in Simón Bustamante’s excellent Podcast Varvtal (Swedish word for RPM) this week. It’s in Swedish and there’s no subtitles (duh) so if you don’t speak Swedish you’ll have to pretend you understand, but you have to listen!
All our VST plugins will be donate-ware from now on and to try our new license model we’ve released two plugin upgrades.
Changlelog GranMa 2.0:
- Added a simple Freeze button
- Added a timer so you know the length of the buffer (Feature request from user)
- Changed the behavior of the release
- Made the playback engine a bit more smooth (less glitch, clips and crackle)
- Dry/Wet control make more sence
Changlelog Binvert 2.0:
- You can now disable the resonator in both bands
- Added a simple brick wall limiter
- Added a bypass button, easier handling for mastering purposes
- Added a side chained ADSR
- Added the ability to totally turn off the bands
- Added a incoming gain button
- Added wet / dry control
There’s a free download, fully functional and 100% to use both privately and commercially but with one difference, they’re black and white. To get the color version you need to donate. When you donate you’ll get the download links for all the donation-ware so as time pass by and we release more plugins you’ll have a better and better deal. If you already donated and want a future upgrade or plugin, just e-mail us your Pay Pal transaction info and we’ll send it to you.